Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 12:25 PM   #192
20 Menthol KOOLs

I'm loving Sandor's growth right now. I can't say he's had the best character development as I'd have to give that to Jamie (although show Jamie still can't touch book Jamie), but he's come a long way. Seeing that family dead as a direct result of his actions probably wouldn't have given him pause even up to seasons 4-5 and now it's weighing on his heart heavily enough to bury them during a storm. He's fighting tooth and nail to remain faithless yet he can't ignore all of this evidence he's seeing forever.

Also, at first I thought it had potential to be corny AF when Thoros told him to look in the flames, but they did a good job of not actually showing the vision and having him narrate instead.. speaking of, anyone know the significance of "the mountain, looks like an arrowhead"?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.