Thread: Chiefs NFL trade watch
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 02:26 PM   #281
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Well, yeah probably. But **** I like those guys so I'll just hope they're healthy and good as **** for the Chiefs.

He's gotten bailed out because of Mahomes on the cheap deal and what he did last year. He's made some good moves as well, but they need some draft picks to hit and help them keep the cap in order.

This jones/hill situation aint gonna solve itself either.
Absolutely, man.

I'm not trying to shit on these players. I really like Mathieu and have been damn impressed by the attitude Clark seems to be bringing. I like these guys and I hope they !@#$ing bring it.

But I think it's important to keep both eyes open here and note that there's real risk that this backfires in a big way on Veach. There were other ways this all could've been done and that cannot be forgotten.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.