Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 10:11 PM   #490
MVP

I can't watch Shameless. It's good, but I don't like any of the characters and find it hard to root for any of them to succeed. Makes it hard to watch. Same with Always Sunny for me. I get that they're good. They're just not my jam.

Master of None is amazing, especially season 2.

Just finished Last Chance U season 2. Season 1 is probably better, as season 2 is pretty dark.
Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.