Thread: Movies and TV Jack Reacher
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2023, 11:21 AM   #94
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by UteChief View Post
Just curious how old you are.
42. I think - old enough that I have to do the math.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
One of the movies was on the other night and it was so terrible it took me about 3-4 minutes to determine that it wasn't in fact satire and I'm supposed to believe a 5ft 6inch 140lbs Tom Cruise it out there smoking guys twice his size.
It's just easy for me to suspend disbelief with Cruise at this point. I've watched him play assassins and action heroes for essentially a quarter century at this point. There's just very little that's a bridge too far with him for me. Though admittedly, this one was pushing it a bit.

Compare it to the visceral violence of the Amazon series and yeah, it's nowhere near as convincing. But again - when it's Cruise, I just shut up and eat my popcorn.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.