View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 01:07 PM   #156
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
KC is a pretty easy town to get laid in, especially if you're in your 20's. After 30 it becomes a bit more difficult. Being on the cusp of the bible belt, a lot chicks get wifed up and start shitting kids out at an early age, limiting the pool. It's not like other progressive cities with a bunch of fit 30's/40's single, professional women who aren't divorced with kids running around.

I think the looks/employment thing is overblown in your 20's. You just have to adapt to the landscape. Most chicks aren't going down to Westport to find a husband, they just want to have fun. So be fun. Guys going out looking for pussy or looking for some kind of return on the OMG! $40 I spent, usually aren't that fun to be around. Guys that go out to simply have a good time typically give off a vibe chicks want to be around. Fun gets the panties dropped in my experience, looks/employment got them to stay around, which wasn't what I was looking for until 30.
I said this earlier. Also living by Westport is alot of fun.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote