View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 10:30 AM   #117
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I could only laugh at being put into a division with the Wild and Knights... and to a lesser extent the Blues. Glad the Knights and Wild play each other and the Avalanche don't play both. Granted, the game against the Knights the other night was pretty intense.

I'm hoping in a series like the Bruins and Caps, they really turn it up several notches. I generally enjoy those games in that trio of Bruins/Caps/Pens, but it's like all three have just been going through the motions for the most part... some of those games have been incredibly dull compared to what I'd expect.

The reseeding is very intriguing... win two rounds and they could be playing the Lightning or Oilers in the semifinals, or like the Pens or Leafs if the top seeds advance. Great year to win the President's trophy.
If fans were in the stands the leafs/habs series would have been crazy, now i'm hoping it is just competitive with most guys coming back from injury it might be if Price stands on his head, I hope Caufield plays I like his potential you can't coach up guys to being natural goal scorers.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.