View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 10:23 AM   #116
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Agreed. While I suppose it's nice to continue the (low key) rivalry between the Avs and Blues, I'm REALLY tired of seeing the same teams at this point. The semifinals are going to be a breath of fresh air regardless of who makes it.
I could only laugh at being put into a division with the Wild and Knights... and to a lesser extent the Blues. Glad the Knights and Wild play each other and the Avalanche don't play both. Granted, the game against the Knights the other night was pretty intense.

I'm hoping in a series like the Bruins and Caps, they really turn it up several notches. I generally enjoy those games in that trio of Bruins/Caps/Pens, but it's like all three have just been going through the motions for the most part... some of those games have been incredibly dull compared to what I'd expect.

The reseeding is very intriguing... win two rounds and they could be playing the Lightning or Oilers in the semifinals, or like the Pens or Leafs if the top seeds advance. Great year to win the President's trophy.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.