View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 09:24 AM   #65
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

And that whole thing is so odd. People are crying 'racist!!!' but they also neglect to talk about who an 'immigrant' in Canada often is. Their immigrant population has a lot of Chinese and European imports.

So even if you give his rant it's most negative interpretation, you still have to make yet ANOTHER leap to assume he's just blasting away at non-white immigrants. And to get there you just have to...state it. There was nothing else in there referring to any kind of line of demarcation between 'brown people' and any other immigrants.

I dunno - maybe there's a history there. I mean he's an 85 year old curmudgeon so there's PROBABLY a history there. But on its face I didn't see anything fireable there. Just an old guy being pissy that 'kids these days' don't support their veterans the way previous generations did.

And man, axing the guy on Remembrance Day just seems brutally harsh. After 40+ years on the air, you couldn't have let the guy at least make a farewell broadcast?

I wonder if Bearcat's right and the 'debriefing' went really really poorly. If they brought him in a room and he said "hell yeah - !@#$ those sand jockeys...", I could see it ending this way. He almost had to have signed his own death warrant off the air.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.