View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 01:29 PM   #130
Sometimes it's black and white

I don't think cities should pay for a stadium.

But fans want a home team. Some don't mind the subsidy. Some go along with the accounting BS that having a team will some how raise more revenue than the city loans cost.

I'm a little surprised that San Antonio isn't in the discussion for the Chargers. Texas appears willing to support football at all levels. I don't think Jones has the clout to veto like he once did.

If you move to San Antonio and it doesn't work out, you can always move again.

Heck, the Chargers would probably get better attendance sharing a stadium in Arlington than they will get sharing a stadium in LA.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.