View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 08:32 PM   #710
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I don’t believe in full Keto for most people. And definitely not for someone who likes to lift weights consistently. Your body does need some carbs. If I did more endurance type exercise I’d increase my carbs more, but I mostly just lift weights so they aren’t as needed and I stay leaner by limiting carbs.
I'm generally around 50g/day. I have a hard time in between though.... if I cheat too much in a day or over a weekend, I'll spend the next few days hungry (no matter how much water I'm drinking).

When I've done the weight loss thing a couple times, I don't like doing more than bend-don't-break for maybe a day... I hate the thought of being at a 500 calorie deficit for 6 days, just to go 1000+ over and wipe out two of those days. And no beer at all, since the stuff I drink packs some calories.

When maintaining, I'm good at sticking with it during the week and not getting too crazy during the weekend.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.