View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 10:17 PM   #2220
I'll be back.

OK, I wrote a little something (six ****ing days ago). **** all of you.

Quote:
Thank you, Dear SNR. In fact, thank you to all my dear friends here on Chiefsplanet. The last 12 years here have been a wonderful time.

And speaking of time, SNR...someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. But I rather believe than time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment...because they'll never come again.

The 172,993 posts we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived. After all, me, we're only Chiefs fans.

I am very proud to be your Number One.

Sincerely,

Number One

PS - I am the top poster on chiefsplanet, bitches. And no one can take it away. EVER!

Please Forward all fan mail to:

Number One
1 Number One Lane
Numberoneland, Numerounoia

Call or text your congratulations at the following number (dial 1 first): 111-111-1111
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.