View Single Post
Old 10-22-2003, 08:23 AM   #38
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana
If I really wanted to screw up their car, I would put one the old engine blocks that's hanging around my shop in there. I think the way I am doing it, it will cause minor damage and the lesson will be driven home.
Out-Effin-standing.

Before I finished the first paragraph I was thinking "he put an engine block on the leaf pile".....

I think I'd have taken a nail gun to a piece of plywood........flip it upside down under that leaf pile. Poke alot of holes in most of the tires.

On the pumkins...My first thought was "big rock or Brick".....now I'm thinking......hollow one or two of them out, really thin.......mix up 2/3 bucket of my "tree planting mix"....cow dung and water stirred to a sludge and fill it up.

It would be fun to watch them Kick those.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.