View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 11:04 AM   #2024
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
Yeah, I admit I was pretty outraged by the allegations at the outset of this saga and wanted Hill turfed. I jumped to conclusions because I trusted the narrative being sold by supposedly “credible” sources. I also see the damage done to young people from domestic abuse on a daily basis in my line of work, so this story really hit home.

In a way, it is arguably more disturbing to witness what has unfolded in this story of manipulation, gold digging, character assassination, and the way in which these allegations were aggressively pursued against Hill. Really scary that people would stoop to this for their own personal gain ignoring the welfare of a child, which took a backseat for some who wanted to be heroes for breaking this story and advancing a social justice crusade.

Glad I was wrong, because it looks like justice won out here - not because Hill is a player that is on my favourite team: young Zev now has a chance - and I can guess that Tyreek also grew out of this unfortunate experience. Although I am a little uncomfortable that all of this has made me a more skeptical person regarding “the truth”, I take solace in the fact that there still is such a thing as a happy ending.
There were literally zero reasons to jump to conclusions regarding Hill; there was nothing to be gained from jumping the gun and not waiting for the process to play out. From the beginning, it was clear that we were getting one side of the story. There was certainly never a reason to release him.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote