View Single Post
Old 04-27-2022, 01:21 PM   #21
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Upper/lower split is great
I'm only like 3 weeks or so in so jury is still out, but thus far I am struggling for different reasons.

Firstly, hitting legs three times per week is a bit difficult. I've been running to and from the gym about a mile away so it's kind of overload. Some days I'll just have this nagging knee pain that prevents me from going as hard as I'd like. Even when there is no knee pain, one day of rest between heavy leg days just isn't enough. By the time it's leg day again, my thighs are deeply sore.

And on the other side, I find it difficult to cram all of my chest, triceps, biceps, etc. workouts in just two days per week.

Thankfully my upper body is overdeveloped compared to my lower body so I can afford to just maintain up top while I try to build down low but..

Idk. Those are my thoughts. Still early. It will prob just take some getting used to.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.