View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 03:49 PM   #1551
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Turned over cause I’m bored, top of the 10th...Mondesi is the runner that starts on 2nd.

They send him and of course he gets caught stealing and I’m wondering why I’m watching lol. Brilliant strategy....
Mondesi has been atrocious stealing this year. Sure he leads the league in SB, but he also leads the league in caught stealing. 8 SB and now 5 CS. In 2018 he played in 75 games and had 32 SB and 7 CS and in 2019 he played in 102 games with 43 SB and 7 CS. Wtf is up with him? Hes been shit on D, hes been shit on O, and hes even been shit on the basepath. Is he just in his head so bad that he can't do a god damn thing?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.