View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 01:19 PM   #206
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon View Post
you know what

earlier I made a post about dane and his insecurities...and now he's leaving the board because he was called a audiophile (big ****ing deal, right?)

anyone want to try and put two and two together?

hate to suggest it, but I wonder if Dane is on good terms with any of his uncles?

(haha, if I didn't just cross a line there I don't know if there even is a line)
There is a thread from a year ago or so where one poster revealed to the board that another poster had been molested as a young boy and used it as an attack against said poster. As far as I know, nothing was ever done about it. That was light-years beyond anything that has been said regarding this most recent incident.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.