View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 08:50 AM   #242
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
Yeah that's the weird thing, there's like these ongoing multi-year investigations into Carson and his statements. 13 investigations over 4 years just to see if there really was grain in the pryamids, 6 years $74 million on investigations and threatened impeachment over his Westpoint lie. All that while Hillary get a couple day news cycle and its on to the next thing.

I sure wish the GOP would do some checking.
It's like wall to wall coverage of pyramids on the news. I only heard about Benghazi from reading CP. Had there not been a thread about it, I wouldn't even be aware of it.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.