View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 09:58 PM   #26
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah - I might as well just own it now. Jalen McMillan is going to be my 2024 version of Rashee Rice.

"I don't even care who we take in the 1st at this point - I just really want McMillan in the 2nd..."

I friggen love this kid as a complement to Rice. Those two as a matched set going forward would be spectacular here. And there are some very similar guys to McMillan that are also possibilities (Wilson and Pearsall being the two that I think of off the top of my head) but McMillan is my favorite of them.

Can we please get McMillan in the 2nd and McCaffrey in the 5th? Is that asking too much?
Good to see you on the McCaffery bandwagon. I knew that kid had special talent when I saw him at the spring game his freshmen year. I'm convinced if he didn't lie to himself thinking he could play QB wasting most of his college career he could possibly be a 1st-2nd pick. I don't know if he has as much talent as his brother but there's a lot of ****ing talent there and a lot of it hasn't been tapped yet
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote