Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 07:13 PM   #1034
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Your new Silver Surfer.

There was precedent in the comics with Jane Foster becoming Mighty Thor, but this? This is just gender swapping for the sake of doing it. Surfer is one of Marvel's favorite cosmic characters, and here we go again with studio execs, far removed from what the fans love or want, pulling this shit for DEI/Alphabet People points, I guess? Why else would they do this? And I guess there just won't be a Norrin Radd in the MCU, or will he be Shalla-Bal's love interest (it'll be a chick, just watch) that she can never go back to see because she's the herald of Galactus?

When did it become fashionable for movie studios to just set money on fire, anyway? ****ing hell, lol.

And I LIKE Julia Garner, but not in a role that should never have been created in the first place. Christ on a stick.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote