Thread: Food and Drink Plaza III To Close
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 03:35 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
i agree, and am with you, but, the trend

more people here go to gas stations for a loaf of bread simply because it's closer, even though it is twice as expensive.
You mean the ones on SNAP?

I have noticed that bread section in my huge grocer has been reduced, not so the last time I grabbed low carb tortillas at Wal-mart ($3.19 vs 4.29).

I do get my craft beer delivered now. Just exchange the growler and it's $15 delivered. Free pizza delivery with beer too. Tipping not allowed on beer. Stupid local law.
The only other thing I get delivered is Chinese and it will burn you it's so hot.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.