Thread: Food and Drink Plaza III To Close
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 02:47 AM   #13
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I would NEVER order Plaza III to be delivered and I don't want to meet the man who would. Better to just splat one on a skillet at home and heat some tater tots and Kraft macaroni and cheese. Throw some buttered toast in the toaster while you are at it.

Get it delivered and you still have to put it onto plates and such and heat again. All while the girlfriend is bitching and moaning if it's ready yet. Bitch, does it LOOK like it's ready? Shut up.

Going to a joint like that is half the experience anyway.
i agree, and am with you, but, the trend

more people here go to gas stations for a loaf of bread simply because it's closer, even though it is twice as expensive.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.