View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 11:23 AM   #228
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh006 View Post
Who gives a shit man. Why do you have to shit on him. He is excited, as are alot of us. None of us are pro personnell evaluators. We all have opinions. HP is back to posting gifs and talking football. Embrace it.

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk
Nope. He doesn't get to shit on every football related thread for years like a petulant child, proclaim that none of the 2017 QB class is very good, and then try to make himself out to be Mahomes' biggest fan and champion. He's a ****ing hypocrite and I will call him out on it whenever I feel like it.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.