View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 10:57 PM   #203
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Hopefully this means Hitchens is gone after this year.
It has to be. They can save a ton of cap room by going with Bolton.

Quite frankly, if that's the plan, it's a very good one.

Everybody knows I'm not high on drafting LB's high but it's still all about value. We got a guy that had value in the 30-35th pick range at 58. That's a tremendous get, regardless of position.

And no I don't think Bolton is a jump-off-the-page athlete. But the simple fact is that the kid is a very good all-around LB. He doesn't have a ton of weakness, he's not one-dimensional.

Freakish athleticism is all well and good on the outside but in many ways, you want your MLB to quick, smart, and fearless. I think that's what Bolton brings.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote