View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 10:51 AM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I like it crow but I am of the opinion that pass rusher is a huge need that needs to be a 1/2 rd pick.

Tamba's done and Zombo sucks. Need another rusher to be available day 1 IMO
I think Dimick is a guy that deserves round 2, but I haven't seen him move up a board in over a month so I've moved him down 2 full rounds in that time frame. The guy is nails. He's better than 90% of the players being slotted there. He's better than TJ Watt, but Watt will get the love because he's a Watt. Don't get me wrong, I like TJ Watt a bunch but Dimick has been a monster for 3 years and Watt has done it for one. If you can get a guy that is a 2nd round type of talent as late as the drafturbators are slotting him right now, then that's a huge win on the value scale. Don't sleep on Dimick.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.