Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 12:09 AM   #348
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
This one is particularly jarring. I realize that the actual passage of time gets lost occasionally, but seriously, news from the north should reach the Twins before it reaches Hot Pie.

I had just assumed that Arya had become so dark and hardcore and was so fixated on whacking Cersei that she deliberately chose that over returning to Winterfell and reuniting with the family.
I'm not as worried about the Arya stuff though. She rolled into westeros, and took right to waxing some freys. While she was dressed as Walter I can believe she wouldn't hear about it because he's such a one who sucks the penis that nobody talks to him.

Hot pie is basically a barkeep. He knows the good gossip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
Yes. That part was pretty jarring. Plus teh whole "wow, out of hundreds of ships attacking hundreds of ships, Euron's JUST HAPPENED to hit upon Yara's! What luck! Meh, whatever. Get thee to the end.

Well played, sir, well played!
It shouldn't be too difficult to ascertain which ship would be Yaras. He knows the fleet and would be able to pick out the ship and if they were all the same he'd know which command ship was in the formation. I buy all that.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.