Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 10:50 PM   #347
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
The battle scene was chaotic - Now we know that Euron killed two Sand snakes with their own weapons. Most likely Ellaria and Tyene is alive and taken captive by Euron.

Those two darlings will turn out to be the 'priceless gift' for Cersei.

This way Cersei can kill Tyene in front of her mother for murdering Myrcella.

Did Euron kill Yara or take her captive? At the end of the episode, it looked like someone was hanging from the ship.
The two corpses were of the 2 dead sand snakes. One stuck to the bow of the ship with her spear and the other hung with her whip. Yara isn't dead yet. Not sure why. Perky tits and Angry stupid bitch are still alive too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
That whole thing with Varys and Dany was very jarring and immediately took me out of the episode. Not well timed at all. I feel like they are trying way too hard to all of the sudden create discord among Dany's group just for the sake of making it a little more dramatic.
First off, I thought the scene was well done. Especially on Varys' part. That is some acting chops.

But the timing is reeruned. NOW? After the plan is set? What if he leaks the plan? Then you're ****ed or have to start over.

But whatever. These are the things we deal with to bring a ginormous fantasy to screen.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.