Thread: Movies and TV 1917
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 09:18 AM   #25
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Agreed, the ending was sloppy and cartoonish compared to the somber and grounded first 2/3rds.

Edit: Have not seen Midway, but the ads made the movie look bad. I'll give it a look if it comes to one of my streaming services.
I went into Midway with fairly low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. It also helped finding out later that several things portrayed in the movie that seemed unbelievable actually happened. It had a nice old fashioned war movie vibe to it and didn't throw in any silly ass subplots. CGI was mostly solid, despite some obvious video game aspects that in this day and age are sadly unavoidable.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.