View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 09:46 AM   #26
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels View Post
Agree with those who say cut the cable... It's a hard leap to make but once you jump you'll never be happier. We did it 5 years ago and I can't say I miss any of the reality junk, ESPN sports entertainment, or really anything else other than AMC/HBO (and I have relatives with cable logins for that )
I'm two weeks in and I can't say I miss it at all. When Google jacked up my monthly fee to $190, I ditched cable all together and went down to 100mb, so now I'm down to $50. I kept Netflix and HBO Now because I think their content is worth their monthly fee. Plenty on both of those to keep me entertained. The only thing I think I'll potentially miss is the Royals, but I can always go old school and listen on the radio.
The Bunk is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Bunk is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Bunk is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Bunk is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Bunk is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Bunk is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Bunk is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Bunk is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Bunk is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Bunk is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutThe Bunk is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about