Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 08:32 PM   #26
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
I never said that. I didn't have it surveyed. I only saw a copy of a survey when we purchased.
Oh, then get it surveyed first. Pay the $500 or whatever for a licensed land surveyor to find your corners and mark your corners. This "might" scare the neighbors enough to do something, maybe? But, if they know their rights, if they have been there for longer than 7 years, then they probably know that you can't just start tearing things down and putting in new fences.

Don't do tear stuff down first. That's when people go to court and they only people who come out on top are the lawyers.

Get your property surveyed, and then consult the survey company about your options. They may be able to lead you in the right direction. They may tell you the same thing I've already told you too. Land survey companies tend to deal with these types of issues, it's part of their job, because you ain't the only person with this type of problem.
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote