Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 08:11 PM   #17
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
When we moved into our house (brand new) - the proximity to the other neighbors house was about 12 feet (more or less). I decided to put up a vinyl fence in our back yard. I hired a survey company to come out and determine the EXACT property lines. They did and we put up the fence.

The neighbors were livid. They were CERTAIN that we had violated their property line so they brought out their own surveyors. Unfortunately, they were not happy. The problem was that where our fence started - left them about 2 feet to attempt to manuever a law mower through.

So, they had to go on the other side of their house to get through.

Point? Bring out a surveyor and let HIM determine (legally) where the property line is.
We know where it is because it was surveyed before we purchased. Plus our gas meter is in their yard. Well one of the yards. I not looking to get legal, rather just to figure out how to deal with the situation civilly.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.