View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 07:11 PM   #44802
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Well you can lump me all you want Lew but its just a sign that you are very stubborn and blindsided on this topic.

I fully admit I was wrong on this for months. Its been much worse than I expected.

I also still stick to the idea that the high risk need to be isolated for the most part and people in general should be able to live their lives with some precautions. People know the risks Lew there are no secrets at this point.

I am not anti mask, I actually have to spend my time at work enforcing masks and social distancing. I deal with this shit probably as much or more than you do on a daily basis. It seems you haven't been actually paying attention to my posts the last few months.

I do think masks and social distancing combined is stupid. I also think this is mainly an issue with older people and people with compromised immune systems. We both know this.

I also know for a fact the idea that the belief in virus mitigation is based on political party lines is hilariously wrong. I know the because I deal with people all the time not following protocols that I know for a fact dont give 2 ****s about the election or politics. Its way more cultural than political.

But hey go ahead and act like you got it all figured out and know all there is know on this topic and half the people here say lets do "nothing". People like you are the ones drawing political lines in this and ignoring the actual data and realities.

Oh yea and also ignore the fact the story from the CDC and everyone else changes every other day as well but in the end the results are really the same.
Masks and social distancing combined are dumb?

Please explain.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.