View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 01:34 PM   #44791
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
The 6% thing making the rounds was just a couple of weeks ago. It showed up in this thread multiple times. We had to waste energy debunking something that should have been obvious to a reasonably intelligent 3rd-grader: if you have lived with diabetes for decades, and then die of covid, you did not die from diabetes. You died from covid.

Please point me to the posts where you spent time debunking this nonsense, as many of us did, and I'll take your claims more seriously that you're just seeking the truth.

I've spent plenty of energy itt debunking wild claims both the covid hoax side and the covid catastrophe side (IE -78% have permanent heart damage) - as have O.City, TLO, Lewdog, Hamas, donger and a bunch more I'm forgetting. We literally just want to figure this thing out.

You have spent plenty of time posting bullshit too like Europe's worst spikes aren't as bad as the US best days so you can climb down off your horse there bud.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote