View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 10:24 PM   #2426
MVP

**** Pellet grills, if it can't burn real wood....

Find something like this Chubby

OR

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianChief View Post
Anyone here have any experience using a pellet smoker? I’m wanting to get into smoking but I want something simple that I can run overnight. I’ve heard pellet smokers don’t infuse enough smoke into the meat or have a hard time maintaining a consistent temp. I’ve looked at a few different Traeger models but haven’t pulled the trigger because a lot of the reviews with complaints about the temp swings.

Last edited by cooper barrett; 08-12-2020 at 10:32 PM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote