View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 09:36 PM   #2424
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianChief View Post
Anyone here have any experience using a pellet smoker? I’m wanting to get into smoking but I want something simple that I can run overnight. I’ve heard pellet smokers don’t infuse enough smoke into the meat or have a hard time maintaining a consistent temp. I’ve looked at a few different Traeger models but haven’t pulled the trigger because a lot of the reviews with complaints about the temp swings.
Traeger seems to be a solid choice. I don't have one, but I know many who do, and they all loge them.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.