View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 08:37 AM   #74
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I keep hearing this but I don’t see it.

OK his defense plays hard. And he learned to Cheat from the Cheatriot ****bag organization.

But I don’t see any way he can be a good coach the way the QB positio. Was managed last year.
He's another idiot defense-minded head coach.

He's a young defense-minded head coach with a young QB. That's NEVER a good combination. Teams (and QBs) can survive it, sure, but not at the expense of some stupid and shitty mistakes getting made with the player's development.

Herbert has a little bit of experience, but he's not out of the woods yet, and if Brandon Staley is just another dumbass meathead defense guy, it's going to be a shitstorm of a sophomore slump for Herbert.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.