View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 05:14 PM   #61
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Wentz' problems weren't just team issues - the dude looked tentative a lot of the time and like he flat out did not trust his body.

There's a good chance he's permanently damaged and that has nothing to do with the Eagles. And injury history like his, which includes his back, doesn't just get swept under the rug like it never happened because he played for a shit coach.
I have a difficult time believing that Wentz can "return to form", especially in less than a year.

I won't believe it until I see it. Consistently.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.