Thread: Money Bitcoin Take?
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 10:47 AM   #1523
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
The coins are starting to cool off. That's normal.

I dumped my TRON position last night and took big profits at $.25 from where I bought in at $.04. I'll get back into TRON once it finds a new support line. If it goes up and I miss the boat, I'm okay with that.

I put all my TRON profits into Verge for now. It's been holding firm at $.16. It didn't get the bounce it deserved from the Wraith launch because they were a day late and they had poor communication. No matter, it works. I expect it to bounce to $.50 at some point. When that happens, I'll have a decision to make.

Verge coin has a lot of enemies. It is a high risk, high reward coin. I could lose big on this play. I could win big too.

Have fun out there.
This is my favorite post from the market high. Put all his profits into Verge at $.16. It is now down to $.02.

Pay a bunch of taxes on your profits on one trade, then double down and take a 90% loss. Ouch.
FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.