View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 06:11 AM   #5
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
Anybody know who has a male that we can breed with an un documented female? They are a big cat. It takes up the couch.

My sister has a un-papered female but has a full blood line. She got it cheap because there are no papers...thus not breedable for selling issues.

This is not for money making "pure bred" cats for sale issue. She would like to have some kittens and I would like to have one as well.

I like big dogs, and like big cats as well. The bigger the better, both cats and dogs. I have 10 acres and have had Great Danes, Huskies, Retrievers, Lab mixes etc.

The kittens would not go for sale but for households that want a BIG cat.

BTW, all my dogs and cats are rescue or adopted. Why pay money for a needed animal, for them and me.

Thoughts?
Send it back to its own country!!
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.