View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 07:21 PM   #254
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
What the hell does the defense have to do with Mahomes? Mahomes doesn't play defense. The defense is not going to better because of Mahomes. Let me guess you think our special teams is going to get better because of Mahomes too?

You're just a typical moron fan. You think the only thing that matters is the QB. No other position in football is important. It's why 95% of posts on CP are about Smitty. You uneducated fans think because in Madden you can win with the Browns when you have Tom Brady that's how it works in real life. Guess what? It doesn't.

Stick to Madden and fantasy football guys. Discussing real football isn't for you.
I'm saying that you have NO idea, NONE, of how important that position is. Your belief in Shitty is proof enough of that.
I'm also saying that you have ZERO understanding and experience in team-building be it in business or sports. You don't understand the dynamic involved THERE EITHER.

As far as I can tell, is YOU who are in fact the dumbassed football fan who may possibly be able to spout stats and assignments, but you know NOTHING about the dynamics of the game.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.