View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 03:54 PM   #247
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I would think the players would be excited to put him in at this point. They've seen what some of these young QBs are doing around the league and they've also seen plenty of Alex Smith.

If I'm Derrick Johnson or Tamba Hali, I want to change from the norm of the last 12-13 years and throw the kid in who just might make the offense truly explosive.
I can see their view. They were very close to going to OT in the divisional round last year and a new rookie with zero experience isn't good on paper. A rookie QB has never won a SB before.

Putting in the training 24/7 and wasting your last chance.

It's not our view, but I can absolutely see their side of it.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.