View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 02:59 PM   #243
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN View Post
I am probably the last guy to call for the QB's head but I agree Let's get Mahomes in there now. Let's put him in and take our lumps regardless of what happens. Tired of these teams all my life that are just good enough to be a sacrificial lamb in the playoffs.
Thats where Im at. I dont think we see Mahomes this year barring injury but I think its definitely the best move long term. Hes the future so unless you got something special happening this season and dont want to mess it up then why keep delaying the inevitable.

I dont see much if any downside because I dont see this team as a legit threat to do anything meaningful. Its possible if he had a bad first outing the team could pack it in, but I keep coming back to I dont see this team doing anything in January anyway even if we hang onto the division lead for a playoff spot. Its also possible he could surprise in a good way and give this offense a boost, pumping life back into a possible playoff run, but Id still be cautious with that talk. For me its more about getting the needed game day experience NOW instead of next season being the first time he sees real action.

They will probably win the next two, three games, basically securing a playoff spot and that will quiet down the QB talk.
NWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli