View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 06:12 AM   #49
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
i think he's already at least as good as trent green. Alex smith hater though are always gonna see him in a negative light. 104 passer rating. was on way of throwing 26 tds with 10 int and about to break comp pct record. Clutch playoff win. to me, better than trent green but at least as good
lol i like how you will project his TDs and INTs out and his completion percentage but you leave out the projection of his yardage, and that was 2900 yards. Still could barely get to or even pass the 3000 mark in his best seasons (he only did this once) and people are going to compare him to Trent ****ing Green.

Get out of here. The only thing this guy has in common with Trent is that he has even less durability than Trent and is way more injury prone, and sadly I wouldnt be surprised if he gets rocked by game 7 with us. And I dont wish that upon anyone. He had a monster o-line in SF and still got hurt I'd hate to see whats going to happen with him taking sacks with an unproven question mark patchwork line in KC
mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.