View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 11:02 AM   #107
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
So what? No GM bats 1.000

They have added more draft capital than they lost overall.

Poles is doing well so far.

If the standard is that a GM can't make a mistake then Veach sucks too.
What don’t you understand here?

You went out of your way to praise him. Fine. You then went out of your way to say the only recent mistake he made was signing Edmunds. I reminded you that he also traded for Claypool which was much worse. You then pretend like I’m having some debate about how good of a GM he is when instead I’m just pointing out that you have a glaring omission when you’re complimenting him on his track record.

And fwiw - I think the Carolina trade last year was more the stupidity of that franchise than the shrewdness of Poles.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote