View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 08:35 PM   #119
Special Teams ACE!!!

Mahomes has been running the scout team in practices. He hasn't been sitting around diddling himself like Tyler Bray has been doing on fake IR for the past 4-5 years.

And on the scout team, what's the most important job? RUN THE ****ING PLAY. It's not to "win" practices or impress coaches. It's to know what's in the goddamn playbook and execute each play with backups.

I was against starting Mahomes as of last week. I was all in favor of just sucking it up and dealing with Alex and his scaredy cat bullshit for another season. But now I'm ****ing done. I'm not watching another Chiefs game until the playoffs as long as I have to watch them duke it out with shitty ****ing teams and get into field goal fights.

Oh, and by the way, the defense was better today, but it was still the Giants. The defense still ****ing sucks, too. Another reason to not watch this pathetic team.

However, if Mahomes starts, I'm not going to miss a single second.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.