Thread: Prayer Request The Juice Is Loose
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 11:54 AM   #64
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
he has already asked for permission to live in Florida. That's how the Florida Governor, atty. general and the locals found out. It wasn't widely known his daughter was here until a local politician dropped her name as an endorsement to try to win the black vote. People put 2&2 together and assumed it was this city in Florida.
yeah that ****er is here for sure. He shows up and people get upset and he leaves.

https://www.cltampa.com/music/local/...eautiful-voice

In the hours after its posting, the social media photo was taken down due to the polarizing nature of seeing Simpson, who was the focal point of the one of last century’s most watched criminal trials, out in St. Petersburg. Having experienced her work in the community, this writer personally knows the songwriter would never endorse any of the bad behavior Simpson has exhibited in the past.

“I got way too many messages and negative feedback from that I was over it.I had Fox and *TBT ask to use the photo, but I don’t need all that drama in my life,” Talbert told CL on Wednesday morning. “I was shocked to see him in the bar. I didn’t think anyone would believe me if I didn’t take a picture.”

“It was a very strange experience,” she added. “It’s even more strange how people automatically assume that documenting this type of crazy experience for shock value automatically equates to some type of endorsement of his history. It’s insane.”
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.