View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 12:57 PM   #27795
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Yeah, that play chilled me to the bone. Their backstabbing receiver was wide open. If the 49ers had a better quarterback, 2020 might not be the best year ever.

(Of course, that's hypothetical. We know that in real life Mahomes would have just scored again to win it.)
I've seen a lot of debate around internet circles about how many QB's in the NFL hit that throw. I've seen Niners and Patriots fans (LOL) say only 5 QB's nail that, but other places that say over half of QB's hit it with ease.

We know Mahomes drills that pass, as the throw to Watkins on the previous drive was every bit at that difficulty (especially since it was outside the hashes).
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.