View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 08:22 PM   #350
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Well, some do. The Chiefs have generally had a good working relationship with local tribes. It's everyone else that's the problem.

And you know some people would be pissed off by a name related to a group of black guys too.
I think the biggest issue with "Chiefs" isn't local perception but national perception of their imagery.

I hope that they never change the name and colors of the team but I think it's only a matter of time before they'll have to redesign the logo, rename the stadium and get rid of Warpaint, et al.

I have no idea whether that'll be in 5 years or 20 years but I don't think there's any denying that it's going to happen eventually.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.