View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 10:36 AM   #7
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Not the message this conveys.

The prevailing theory has been that he loves them and takes them with some regularity. The fact is that he does not, basically ever. He'll take an UDFA flier once in a while but that's it.

If he were to take a kid like Suamataia, it would be completely out of the norm and wouldn't speak to some affinity for BYU players. That simply doesn't exist.

I, more or less, put this here as a marker for each and every time someone foolishly claims he loves BYU.
It's just one more instance where I am 100% convinced that this chat board provides better information than literally every single 'major' source available online.

Because if you ask any draft schmuck if Andy Reid has a history of drafting BYU players, I virtually guarantee he'd say yes.

It's shocking to me how poorly informed so many guys with a microphone truly are.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.