View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 08:40 AM   #1065
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
I'd love to see the O'Neil kid they traded Marco for get some time in the big club too.
I'd love to see Fowler never wear the uniform again.

The Cardinals have nothing but outfielders, starting pitchers and lefthhanded relievers in their system and over the last two years they've burned $195 million on a replacement level OFer and lefty reliever and an average starting pitcher.

And that got John Mozeliak a !@#$ing promotion. I'd give anything to have a job in that organization. If you look good on camera and speak without saying anything, you have a job for life. Do a bad enough job and you'll get promoted.

It's incredible how bad a job John Mozeliak has done over the last 3 years. Just absolute dogshit.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.