View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 05:24 PM   #1060
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
It's clear from watching the Cardinals that they've lost a little bit of that "grind it!" Mentality that LaRussa was so good at fostering. I've seen Mozeliak talk about that recently, and how they need a shake-up.

Seems like the place to start would be with the manager, but I heard some stuff this week (third hand but trustworthy) that reinforces what Miklasz has been saying about Matheny's standing with the DeWitts...

Basically, Matheny is beloved by them because his good looks, super Christian image, and "Cardinal Way" background are incredibly popular with the casual portions of the fan base. This member of the St. Louis media thinks Matheny is the manager as long as he wants to be.

Might be time to start thinking about framing him for some of the shit Hugh Freeze just got toasted for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The team loses scores of games in incredibly dumbassed fashion and it's gotten worse every year of his tenure. You're right that it's not accidental.

The best way to get rid of him is to have him get over his head with some more terrible real estate deals. Then, maybe someone will cap his ass.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.